Monday 24 January 2011

The plan on how to make my shoe

What I will be doing each lesson.
Lesson 1- The first lesson I will design my shoe and when I have drawn up my final design I will label all the parts of the shoe saying what materials I want each part to be.
Lesson 2- I will get the yellow should mould and cover it with cling film. I will then cover it with one layer of mod roc and leave it to dry.
Lesson 3- I will then add another layer of mod roc on top to make it stronger. Then I will leave it to dry, while it is drying I will experiment with other materials to see what would work best with my shoe.
Lesson 4- this lesson I will remove the mod roc from the shoe mould.
Lesson 5- In this lesson I will make a heel for my shoe out of mod roc. I will then attach the heel to the bottom of the mod roc shoe.
Lesson 6- In this lesson I will paint the whole shoe black including the heel and leave it to dry then add another layer of paint and leave to dry.
Lesson 7- I will then paint any other parts on the shoe I need to paint on and make sure the whole shoe is painted they way i wanted it to be.
Lesson 8- In this lesson I will add any bits onto the shoe like jewels, gems or ribbon ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment